Our Safeguarding team consists of:
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Steve Lung
Deputy Safeguarding Lead: Leanne Gregory
Safeguarding Governor: Ann Parkinson
If you have any concerns about the safeguarding of a child, please contact us for support.
What is Safeguarding?
Safeguarding is the action that is taken to promote the welfare of children and protect them from harm. Safeguarding means:
• protecting children from abuse and maltreatment
• preventing harm to children's health or development
• ensuring children grow up with the provision of safe and effective care
• taking action to enable all children and young people to have the best outcomes
• Safeguarding children and child protection guidance and legislation applies to all children up to the age of 18.
You can find our Safeguarding Policy below.
What is Child Protection?
Child Protection is part of Safeguarding and promoting welfare. It refers to the activity that is undertaken to protect specific children who are suffering, or are likely to suffer, significant harm.
Worried about a child?
If you are a parent/carer and are looking for more information about keeping your child or another child safe, please see the link below.
If you are a child wanting to know how to stay safe for you or another child, please see the link below.