FBSA How to help or get involved
To contact the FBSA team either get in touch with your class representative or email us at:
If you would like to help the FBSA Team in some way or another, there are plenty of avenues you can take depending on what your personal circumstances can facilitate....
- Join the team and become a class rep - Contact your current class rep for more information
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help volunteer at FBSA events by marshalling, setting up stalls, manning a stall/bar,
clearing down after the event to name a few things.
- Help behind the scenes - those with tech skills are always welcome to help maintain our
websites and social media channels or create flyers and posters to advertise events.
- No free time but have some spare pennies? Feel free to throw your hard earned cash at us!
Head to our "Fundraising and Donations" Tab for more info.
- No time or spare pennies?...No problem, delegate to a willing grandparent, guardian, or
relative or family friend!!!
- Failing all the above....or in addition to (!), do you have any business contacts? Would you
be able to secure any sponsorship? We currently are looking for sponsorship to fund a
website we would like to invest in to enable a school wishlist and donation page. We are
also always on the hunt for raffle prizes and donations to help with our events. Our last
event was sponsored by Asda who donated all the pumpkins and some sticker books for our
Pumpkin Trail, so it doesn't always need to be financial.